Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Area Sales Manager in the Consumer Products Division. In this managerial role you will play a crucial role to generate business for the company in the assigned geographies . The candidate will have to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and contribute . The candidate should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business. The location of the job will be based out of Mumbai managing NEPAL , SRI LANKA , MALDIVES .
· Ensuring the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary thru Business partners
· Building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed the Business partners team
· Recruiting, managing, and motivating the 3P sales team and Business partners team wherever relevant.
· Working closely with Business Partners aligning them with company strategy and ensuring timely execution by them
· Working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively
· Managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
· Planning with the team to execute distribution and new town expansion
· Managing Execution of merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
· Handling 3P activations and manpower
· Manage Budget vs Spends and maintain Cost to Sales Targets
· Forecasting of monthly and quarterly sales of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute optimum result
Internal – Sales Development Team, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics and Human Resources
External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.