Función del empleo: EHS & Facilities
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of EHS Lead. In this role, you will be responsible to manage the overall EHS activities & its operations. You should have 8-10 years’ experience in the space of EHS and with a B.E./ B.Tech degree (+MBA preferred). The location of the job will be Mumbai – HO.
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBLY
· Monitor and apply local regulations and L’Oréal directives
· Conduct internal audits and manage external audits
· Apply and manage risk evaluation methods
· Manage prevention of risks regarding people, buildings and the environment
· Manage and maintain site fire protection systems
· Define and manage emergency plans
· Manage EHS with economic and business consciousness
· Manage strong and transparent relationships with local authorities
· Provide efficient communication and EHS training plan, content and documents
· Support managers in the implementation of EHS strategy, action plans, tools and programs to achieve group’s objectives
· Design and maintain site utilities and building
· Monitor and manage maintenance and new installations projects
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
· Foster innovation and creativity to protect the environment and reduce impact of activities
· Benchmark, apply and share EHS best practices from external and internal entities
· "MAKE IT HAPPEN" WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
· Have or achieve within 12 months, an externally recognized H&S certification (for example NEBOSH)
· Provide EHS technical expertise
· Apply L’Oréal’s EHS policy and management system
· Sponsor and drive the L’Oréal ergonomics program
· Analyze data and propose adapted solutions to the management team
· Promote and deploy interdependent EHS culture
· People Developer
· Zone EHS Team
· Admin and EHS team for PAN India
· HO + RSO + TC Admin.
· Regional Sales Team
· Factories and R&I EHS Team
· BCM Team for SA India and R&I India.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
· Travel will be need based
· BE Mechanical /Electrical/ Fire Engineer with Diploma in Safety Management with Relevant 10+ years’ experience.
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.