The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
Kick-start your career through a 1-year long intense learning plan with our Finance Management Trainee Program! It is a one of a kind fast-track management development program for young talents who are passionate to grow their career in L'Oréal.
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders for the Group. You will have a personalized learning & development track, be leading challenging projects that requires exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make an impact from day 1. You will learn about our diversified business model, build your own network, discover our unique divisions, and gain an overview our culture and our working environment.
You will have:
• Comprehensive induction journey
• Cross-functional stints in allied functions
• Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
• Tailor made learning plan to equip you with technical and professional competencies
• Exposure to L’Oreal group leadership
• Final role in the chosen career track in one of our divisions
Who are we looking for?
• An MBA graduate from the 2022 batch
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyse data to gather insights and find opportunities
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
• Attention to detail and complex processes
• Prior experience in digital marketing will be a plus
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.