The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation, and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the IT Division for Manager IT -Data Insights & Digital Analytics.
You will be part of a multi-functional IT team working closely with business division teams for Brand Management, Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, and others using integrative thinking to seek solutions for tough business problems and driving analytics culture for faster business decision making. As part of your role, you will constantly be exploring new opportunities for business growth and enablement. Your key to success will be your ability to combine soft skills with analytical skills and leverage a creative mindset to convey analytics results in driving actionability with your key business partners across levels and functions.
You will also function as a business relationship manager for all IT projects in the Digital Analytics domain. You should have 5-8 years of professional experience with organizations in the CPG/Food & Bev/Manufacturing Industry. The location of the job will be Mumbai
- You will effectively manage relationship with business Stakeholders and IT counterparts from Zone and Group.
- You will plan, organize, manage, and follow up with internal/external resources to deliver the project/program within the defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements
- You will define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, project resources and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- You will partner with business, Data & Analytics team and understand their requests. Prioritize business’s needs and translate business requirements into system solutions.
- You will proactively continue to find opportunity to improve development/system implementation process.
- You will work proactively and closely with country Data & Analytics team and business representatives to push and adopt usage of Group/Zone standard solution and services.
- You will support in driving system enhancements and new system implementations by following the project life cycle management process in partnership with both internal and external teams. Ensures system change management is in place and is thoroughly documented in a timely manner.
- You will leverage on proficiency in Data Lake, Google Cloud Platform and Data Analytics to support business needs.
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Management of the Data & Analytics portfolio across business divisions – CPD, PPD and Luxe. Prioritization of tech solutions and managing the demand funnel.
- Management of IT spends and budgets and definition of tech roadmap
- Supervise and guide vendor teams to deliver solutions and maintain a data warehouse platform and BI reporting.
- Recommend strategies to ensure governance, performance, and adoption of Data Analytics solutions.
- An ability to align, influence stakeholders and build working relationships.
- Having a proactive approach, positive mindset, and innovative method of working.
- Strong analytical acumen, problem solving skills.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration
- Strong understanding of data integration, modelling and data analytics.
- Strong understanding of structured and unstructured information processing
- Experience of handling complex system implementations, project lifecycle management practices.
- Understanding of emerging digital capabilities in the targeted consumer engagement space and Knowledge of Ecommerce and digital marketing would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics practices using Google Cloud Platform, Python and Power BI.
- Reports to Senior Manager IT Analytics
- Internal Stakeholders – Loreal divisions, IT, sales planning, digital and brand marketing, supply chain, finance, global and zone ecommerce teams
- External Stakeholders – IT partner/ vendor delivery team
- BE/BTech & MBA is preferred
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.