Función del empleo: Training & Education
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Operations & Administration Executive. This role primarily focuses on Beauty Advisor Management and Daily Operations for the business, encompassing tasks such as attendance management, incentives administration, and salary coordination. Additionally, the role involves data analytics and analysis, including compensation analysis, vendor management, and addressing people grievances. The ideal candidate should possess excellent relationship skills, strong excel and analytical abilities, and a passion for innovation & change. You should have 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
Job Location is Mumbai – Head Office
Operations and Administration
1. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of Beauty Advisors, including attendance tracking, leaves, and work schedules – End to End Admin Management for BAs and ISPs
2. Collaborate with regional teams and respective vendors to ensure timely salary processing and disbursements, with all adequate Audit checks in place
3. Budget Management: Ensure budgets files are maintained and utilization dashboards are cascaded
4. Headcount Management: New Store Opening, Manning, Deployment and Headcount Budget Control
5. Coordinate and implement incentive programs to motivate and recognize high-performing Beauty Advisors
6. Assist in the recruitment and onboarding process of new Beauty Advisors
7. Act as a liaison between regional teams and management, addressing concerns and providing necessary support
Data Analytics and Analysis
1. Create Dashboards to furnish data to management & regions: Budget, Headcount, Compensation, Attrition, Audit and SOP Compliance and more
2. Conduct compensation analysis to ensure fair and competitive remuneration packages
3. Perform data analysis on various aspects of operations, identifying trends, patterns, and areas for improvement
4. Manage and evaluate vendor performance, ensuring contract SLAs are met and scheduling Reviews with all vendors on their performance with management
5. Address people grievances and conduct necessary investigations, ensuring a fair and harmonious work environment
6. Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations based on data analysis, providing insights and recommendations to management
7. Excel Dashboards and Excel Data Working is an everyday task
1. Work Experience – 3-4 years of relevant experience
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret complex data sets
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data analysis tools, and database management
4. Strong written and presentation skills
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail
6. Analytical tool knowledge such as Power BI and Tableau will be a definite added Plus
Regional BA Training Managers
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.