The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
The Regional Sales Training Manager is responsible for designing and delivering educational sales enablement programs for our Sales workforce (Internal & External), conducting skills gap analysis, preparing learning material, and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our Regional sales head and internal stakeholders to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity & overall performance by ensuring they have the right skills to achieve business goals. Conduct trainings on various genres such as sales skills, strategic selling, product & process knowledge, tech and digital skills, demonstration skills, value creation and beauty as a domain - besides developing individual coaching plans for all learners.
The Sales Trainer is expected to have a passion for learning and growth. The candidate should be a communicator and facilitator with outstanding interpersonal and time management skills. Passionate for continuous learning, deep knowledge of training, learning and the training domain as a whole.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully deliver sales training and enablement programs to ensure internal sales is equipped with content, resources, and tools to effectively help our sales workforce achieve business goals
- Lead all Training related activities including product information, competitor analysis, customer service etc and also perform pre-post evaluations of the training participants to analyze effectiveness
- Develop training material including presentations, videos, sales scripts and case studies and enhance training effectiveness through new instructional delivery strategies and presentation skills
- Act as the educational expert to all our sales workforce and provide advice for all on job related challenges
- Monitor trainee participation, provide feedback, coaching and support post training sessions
- Determine training needs by shadowing sales representatives, evaluations and assessments, and conferring with their sales managers to arrive at training needs and goals
- Review and evaluate training programs and conduct Skill gap analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance, scheduling orientation with senior representatives
- Develop individual results by providing coaching; conducting training sessions, and developing outcome improvement resources
- Innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions through Projects
- Be versatile and skilled in delivering online and offline training programs using In-house Learning Management Systems
Measuring Training Effectiveness
- Identify competency gaps – product knowledge, process knowledge, functional skills, customer experience for assigned manpower and work towards closing gaps through training
- Conduct role-plays, OJTs, audits and assessments of the assigned manpower including pre-training and post training effectiveness
- Compile and Present Training Reports and tracking Training Effectiveness through Periodic Audits
- Ensure that training coverage is in line with key performance indicators and training need analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 4-5 plus years’ experience as a dynamic Sales Trainer or in a similar role
- Language Skills: Hindi and English (Proficient). Proficiency in any regional languages such as Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam will be an added advantage
- Additional certifications in training shall be a plus
- Ability to manage full training cycle with virtual classroom-style presentations
- Curriculum development experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience writing compelling, concise content that simplifies complex topics
- Dynamic forward-thinking leader with a passion for training others for excellence
- Ability to self-direct, self-edit, multi-task, prioritize assignments, and manage projects
- Ability to utilize a training methodology to deliver content to a diverse audience
- Must possess the ability to read and analyze sales reporting information
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Strong business acumen with exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Good Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Good Team player and interpersonal skills
- Listens to others views and consistently shares the knowledge and experience
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
- People management, Customer Management, Escalation management and excellent in Objection handling
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.