Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 35 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
We define success as making a positive, conscious impact. At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground. We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great. You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone's potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless. You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won't ever want to forget.
What will you do?
What will you do?
As a Business Analyst, you will work in close partnership with the Business Development team and work under the leadership of the National Business Development Manager. You are expected to do the following:
- Responsible for overall data management from collecting, organizing, synergizing, processing, analyzing, maintaining, validating, storing and protecting the data.
- Responsible for interpreting data and analyzing results across the business to help make informed decisions
- Responsible for data governance by ensuring data assets is leveraged effectively within the division. This includes development and maintenance of data hierarchies among others
- Accountable for maintaining and enhancing business intelligence dashboards to drive data led planning and sustainable business decisions
- Develop and create reports and dashboards according to business needs
- Champion local data tools and ensure that tools are easy to engage with, actually add value and are reliable source of truth
- Responsible for adhoc reporting and analysis to deep dive into key business questions
- Able to cross reference data from the sales force, market data and marketing in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of the business
- Run standard local reports and transforms it to be strategic, modern and automatic
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in Management, Industrial/Chemical Engineering, MIS or equivalent;
- Has at least 2 years work experience
- Strong data management skills - drives, collects and analyses data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and a data integrator
- Very good business acumen
- Statistics-savvy and makes numbers meaningful
- Communicates insights with impact, clarity and conviction
- Collaborates effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and operate independently with ambiguity
- A true Team Player
- Process-driven and with excellent project and time management skills
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.