Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
As a Consumer Experience, Platforms, and Services Manager, you will report to the Chief Digital and Marketing Officer of the entity, and be expected to:
Drive strategic solution, framework and action plan to maximise effectiveness and efficiency for consumer experience, platforms, & services across divisions via:
· Leading the elevation of consumer experience across touchpoints;
· Leading the transformation of owned platforms including launching full stack for D2C, social commerce, CRM, as well as optimizing consumer journey;
· Elevating business contribution of owned services by driving go-to-market strategies & influencing key stakeholders
· Piloting and governing local/regional initiatives to build more productive operation systems/ processes
Expertise and Thought Leadership:
· Have a solid level of understanding & experience on FMCG & Beauty category and its consumers.
· Continuously assess competitive and media landscape changes to ensure that L’Oréal stays ahead with speed and agility.
· Strong and comprehensive knowledge and expertise in consumer platforms (eg website, social commerce SaaS)
· Illustrate strong understanding in consumer journeys, consumer experience, & customer relationship management leveraging various tools.
· Bring innovation and is always in the forefront of new media frontiers and experimentation.
· Manage the consumer data, platforms, services of the country. Lead country-wide consumer experience strategies & defining metrics in alignment with strategic business goals.
· Launch & manage country platforms for D2C, social commerce, CRM. Work with external agency partners & internal business leads to deliver business performance across these platforms.
· Work to uncover more visibility in improving key consumer metrics (eg consumer acquisition, CLV, satisfaction, etc). Localize Zone frameworks and establish local systems, analytics, & tools to track & optimize.
· Centralize tracking, analytics, & optimization of consumer care (across social, e-retail, etc).
· Drive country -led platforms & services innovation projects/pilots with stakeholders (country and zone) to deliver specific learnings and outcome that can be replicated to other brands, categories.
Governance, Stewardship and Collaboration:
· Track and measure the platforms & services investments, their performance and KPIs in order to bring transparent visibility on investment, strategy and performance to senior management.
· Control relationship with external partners (including SaaS providers, CRM agencies, consumer care agencies, etc) by regularly evaluating their performance and collecting market feedback to bring the best outcome from the relationship.
· Manage relationships with key platform partners to give L’Oreal the competitive & preferred advantage (advance pilots, best-in-class learning sharing, etc).
· Manage websites, SocComm, D2C platforms, CRM management & performance tracking systems and lead the process simplification & automation.
· Guide & support teams in the divisions by providing strategic guidelines on consumer experience strategies & frameworks, business models.
· Enforce key governance areas (eg, consumer data privacy).
· Work closely with Zone counterparts to localize Zone frame, strategies, playbooks, & best practices.
· Working with finance team, marketing team, digital team, consumer & market insights and external media & digital agencies.
· Educate and promote best practices across divisions & brands to transform and upskill their media and digital knowledge.
· Stay in contact with zone to nourish country teams of best practice.