Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Leads the formulation and ensure implementation of the brand strategic direction on a 3-year horizon for both offline and online business that includes:
- Marketing plan for the brands,
- Portfolio strategy including marketing mix/ new launches, Financial working/sourcing strategy, Hero products strategy, Animation of core catalogue, Media strategy, Brand partnerships and pricing strategy
- Lead the marketing mix of existing and new products and existing with global & zone brand guidelines along with local adaptation of communication materials.
Delivering the operating plan of assigned product line/ category: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and ROI for all the channels/categories of business and key customers.
Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic and education) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy.
Lead, brief and monitor the annual Media Plan & Budget with the Agency, choosing the right media channels (Print/Social Media) according to touchpoints and objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with major in Sales and / or Marketing.
- 8 to 10 years prior work experience in brand management, marketing, sales or advertising function preferably in FMCG sector.
- At least 4 years at a managerial level.
- Finance (P&L, price & PRI settings, sales forecast knowledge)
- Knowledge of new media technologies strong focus on digital
◄ Volver a lista de empleos