Active Cosmetics Division
Are you a strong marketing talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on a brand that makes a difference for the L’Oréal Active Cosmetics ?
When taking on a career in our Active Cosmetics Division, you will get ownership as the team leader of the no.1 dermocosmetics brand in Poland - VICHY.
In this role you will lead a VICHY Face Care team (3 Product Managers) and together with them you will be responsible for all marketing activities including strategy development (based on Vichy global and Zone strategy), new product launches deployment, campaign planning and its execution across consumer, trade and medical environment to strengthen VICHY brand equity, consumer penetration and to drive business results.
We expect that you succeed in/to:
- Develop and establish strong marketing team through regular feedback and coaching
- Upskill the team in digital marketing area and lead digitalization of the business and communication model
- Upskill the team in the consumer centric marketing (incl. deep understanding of consumers; developing insights)
- Achieve consumer sales target and build brand love among Polish women by implementing best in class consumer marketing
- Drive medicalization of brand by building trust and love among pharmacists and dermatologists
- Translate regional priorities into local market strategies for brand growth, managing product portfolio to contribute to Vichy face care category development
- Develop the annual communications plan including traditional (TV), digital media, influencers, PR and instore
- Develop ecommerce mindset
You’re the perfect match, if:
You have at least 6 years of marketing experience by international brands and at least 2 years of experience in team management. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the marketing work in a big international company where power brands are part of everyday work. Furthermore, you:
- Have successful people development experience
- Have strong background of Marketing success in the FMCG or OTC sector
- Have a entrepreneurial mindset with strong business and trade environment acumen
- Have sense of beauty
- Are pro-active, self – motivated with self-driven attitude
- Have excellent leadership, consumer/shopper understanding and strategic thinking skills
- Have strong communication skills (influencing, networking, listening, presentations)
- Are Fluent in English
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow–cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.