Función del empleo: Data
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
In your role, you will facilitate data transformation journey, foster data culture and help to build data capability.
Roles & Responsibility
- Facilitate data change management in entity/ markets
- Generate change management roadmap
- Animate and active transformation activities
- Manage data transformation in zone and markets through trainings, learning and development
- Foster data culture and build data capability
- In-depth knowledge of business, industry and data
- Ability to take initiative and lead cross-functional projects to the desired outcome with attention to details and organizational skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills with stakeholders
- Empathetic and user-oriented mindset, and strong people acumen
- Inspirational and strong storytelling skills
- Minimally 10 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in leading large change management projects
◄ Volver a lista de empleos