Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Plan demand forecast across all brands and online platform (LZD/SHP/Konvy) by SKUs and PLVs component level aligned with target setting as well as market demand
- Work closely with Data Analytics, Ecommerce, Demand Planner and Supply Chain teams to manage stocks performance, status and able to achieve effective ATP, stock accuracy and bias
- Monitor on daily stocks availability and ensure optimal stock level, stock quota allocation and inbound timeline are on planned
- Lead stock performance report and portfolio management opportunity for each online account
- Drive and improve stock forecasting model that contribute stock level improvement
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in demand planner and supply chain, E-commerce experience would be a plus
- Strong logical and analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners within and outside organization
- Good command of English both written and speaking
- Advance Excel (Pivot table, formula, etc.)
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos