At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here
to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
- Create and consolidate monthly tracking of the media key performance indicators at the region level to support media team and all division chief division officers
- Track, monitor and analyze online marketing performance data to maximize sales conversions
- Deep dive and provide insights into development of search strategy in Loreal
- Deployment of naming convention tool in SAPMENA zone
- Understand and share media trends, consumer trends across SAPMENA and provide a few key highlights every other month
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Keen interest in digital, media and data analytics
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver
- Comfortable with large sets of data
- Strong in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros)
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines
Now: Application Intake
Early September: Selection & Interviews
Late Nov 2022: Offer extensions
Jan 2023: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form