At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: Jan 2023 – Mid Jul 2023 (6 months)
As the Digital Project Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Creating (edit where needed) internal campaign marketing communications for Learning & Digital Community events and programs
- Consolidating and reporting on campaign deliverable & performance
- Liaising with external vendors to consolidate, prepare materials for Digital programs
- Supporting the planning and smooth organization & delivery of events / workshops / teambuilding activities for the Digital Community
- Supporting the preparation and consolidation of material needed for Digital events
- Maintaining & organising library of Digital upskilling materials, including creation and management of content in the Learning Management system
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (Digital functions and market teams) to support Digital program roll-out
- Communicating, sharing of information and managing learners’ queries regarding community & upskilling engagements.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Good organisation skills and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to use more complex excel functions (e.g. conditional formatting, vlookup, etc) for reporting efficiency
- Creativity and aesthetic eye for design & updated on latest trends
- Good knowledge of design and video editing software (e.g. photoshop, adobe, canva, cap-cut, etc)
- Loves people interaction and a mindset of getting things done
Now: Application Intake
Early September: Selection & Interviews
Late Nov 2022: Offer extensions
Jan 2023: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form