Función del empleo: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries. As a digital first company, we are reinventing the future of beauty through redefining innovation, putting digital at the forefront of our consumers’ needs and the way we work.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop communications and engagement strategies to connect employees to the strategic business priorities in the zone (growth strategy), L’Oreal Sense of Purpose, corporate culture and values.
- Support Leadership (Zone EVP) engagement with top stakeholders internally and externally by developing key messaging and content in all relevant channels (eg LinkedIn externally)
- Lead the development and alignment of the Zone employee engagement framework and collaborate with stakeholders on campaign calendar to deliver employee-centric experience
- Create compelling content for maximum employee engagement in all touchpoints/channels.
- Partner with management committee leaders and their departments to connect employees to L’Oreal Sense of Purpose, culture of Simplicity, Ethical values and Sustainability commitments to build employee pride and active contribution that makes L’Oréal an authentic enterprise.
- Partner with HR to shape EVP campaign strategy and messaging and drive the creation of employee advocacy
- Partner with Senior Leaders and HR to ensure annual Pulse feedback has an action plan including communicating results, changes, and progress.
- Support transformational projects including change management to effect behavioural change especially in creating new ways of working, safety (EHS) campaigns, etc
- Act as a liaison between Global Employee Engagement Team and the market employee engagement team to roll-out Group’s campaign and new tools
- Support each market in developing their employee engagement strategy and cross-sharing of best-in-class practices to scale-up initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 12+ years’ experience in Communications field, with 7+ years covering Employee Engagement
- Strong strategic thinker with solid business acumen, understanding of consumer industry is a plus
- Highly creative mindset with passion to innovate communications content and engagement tactics, you want to evolve from corporate and traditional communications to human, fun and authentic engagements.
- Excellent communications and messaging skills in English, able to be hands on with content generation that are relevant in a modern multi-media communications landscape
- Superior stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, able to work with people at all levels in a matrix environment
- Proven analytical skills with flexibility/adaptability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Additional language skills a plus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos