Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Reporting directly to SAPMENA HR Transformation and HR4HR Director, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in accelerating and animating the HR community for Zone and local markets. The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating the process of recruit, develop and retain diverse HR talents while working on driving employee engagement and enablement. In addition, this person will work closely with the transversal function in driving change initiatives and key strategic people and culture.
- A proven expertise of minimum of 4 to 6 years’ enterprise experience. Highly organized, able to work effectively with stakeholders as a business partner, to influence and to collaborate with HR teams across the chain to effectively innovate and impact the employee life cycle of HR employees.
- Must have, at minimum, contributed to the development and execution of a holistic people & culture strategy specific to a designated area of the business. Demonstrated proficiency in advising senior HR leadership team in organizational design and development.
- Agile including strong cross-cultural agility.
- Resilient, autonomous, and able to achieve results in a fast-changing environment.
- Former exposure as HR business partner is must.
Key Job Accountabilities & Goals:
- Partnering in functional talent agenda, anticipate HR relevant capabilities for the future and translate into core competencies.
- Accompany zone/country HR leadership team to implement key projects/activities from a change mgmt. and organisation design perspective.
- Build proximity with HR teams; being the eyes and hear of HR community; facilitating key insights on talent assessment and plan key player mobility.
- Know the pulse of the team by establishing frequent touch point with key players and the overall organisation
- Anticipate departure risk and pre-empt them
- Prepare a talent acquisition, development & retention plan to bridge the talent gap identified as part of the key player review process.
- Partner alongside the HRD and COE leads to identify needs, co-create and implement HR learning & transformation programs/roadmap in cooperation with stakeholders to build a complete & customized learning offer for optimal learner impact.
- Drive employee engagement initiative in line with the employee survey feedback.
- Implement global projects such as Simplicity 2 (Change Management initiative) to drive enablement across teams.
- Modernize the HR offer by focusing on improving ways of working, new job architectures, job mapping, rewards benchmarking projects
- Animate the country HR teams to align & deliver on a shared HR frame and HR SAPMENA HR mission.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos