Función del empleo: Packaging
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here
to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
You will ...
Join our SAPMENA Operations Zone - Sourcing team in the capacity of Head Category Sourcing, Packaging Materials, reporting to the SAPMENA Operations Sourcing Director.
Based in Singapore, your mission will be to lead and manage the Packaging materials categories for SAPMENA Operations - Category Sourcing. You will have the opportunity to deliver long term strategic road map for SAPMENA Packaging category and bring value add to agility, sustainability, cost reduction, innovation.
As a strong cross functional leader, you will be instrumental to align sourcing strategy with cross function team, drive the results with support from cross function leaders and also coach and develop team members.
Your key mission and accountabilities will include:
- Leverage strong knowledge on packaging materials: Be the expert from market dynamic to innovation trend, from sustainability to cost structure.
- Deep understanding of business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs and propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources. Use VA methodology as a part of the culture of need expression.
- Develop category sourcing strategy: Define the best suited supplier portfolio, develop market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure and input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy and be responsible for animating the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line)
- Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers and develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth including driving improvement projects
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities from internal & external sources, lead strategic projects and manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders.
- Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Develop a competitive advantage (exclusivity, group strategy, innovation, CSR, …) and negotiate global, high-stake contracts, intellectual property, licensing, exclusivity agreements for innovation.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy and implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk and manage regulatory risks.
- Deploy strategy and actions for sustainability: Define and implement actions for Group’s PCR, 3R, science base target, and sustainability roadmap.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance and formulate functional improvements for processes and tools. Formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or L'Oréal/Brand P&L. Challenge Financial and logistics managers when purchasing is impacted by other functions. Ensure data quality.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate, manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders and help to drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
You have ...
- 15 years+ experience in the consumer or packaging industry
- 10 years+ experience in strategic sourcing or category management. Excellent knowledge of packaging industry
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Effective communication skills in English
- Effective business sense, good analytical and presentation skill
- Effective interpersonal skill and cross team working spirit
- Driven, proactive self starter and excellent stakeholder management skills in complex matrix organization
◄ Volver a lista de empleos