Función del empleo: CMI
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone, we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You will ...
- Part of the Consumer Market Insights (CMI) team that is responsible for all Market Insight & Business Intelligence (MIBI) deliverables
- Perform data collation, validation / data quality checks, consolidation of various O+O reports
- Coordinate with multiple local markets & divisions on data consolidation, data queries etc.
- Create performance reports (Dashboards, Power point presentations, Excel)
- Handle additional requests from Group and Zone on reporting
You have ...
- Experience using third party software to extract data from sources such as like Nielsen, Kantar, Euromonitor, Redslim etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, powerpoint etc), PowerBI (tools that may be needed to build dashboards or simplify manual data collections)
- Ability to synthesize data and extract insights
- Ability to independently run diagnostic/ deep-dive analysis on performance data
- Attention to detail and strong follow through to ensure on-time delivery
- Ability to communicate insights with impact and clarity
- Collaborative and a team player
- 6-7 years of work experience in data processing, analysts’ roles
- Existing experience with FMCG or Digital native company would be a plus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos