Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world. Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in CPG industries
- Background preferably in RGM, otherwise Commercial Finance or Commercial Operations
- Strong P&L analysis and modelling skills
- Superior data management and interpretational skills to derive insights from analyses (good to have)
- Advanced data analytic proficiency through Excel and preferably Data Analytics e.g. Power BI, Python, R etc. (good to have)
- Analytically minded with a focus on solving complex business problems through data analysis (good to have)
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders as well as driving strategy changes
- Strong commercial acumen, able to translate complex analysis to pragmatic, actionable recommendations for the wider business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
◄ Volver a lista de empleos