Función del empleo: CMO & Digital
Tipo de puesto: Contrato Temporal
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
· Drive and consolidate social commerce channels by strategically defining the different traffic acquisition source and models of social commerce
· Drive social commerce performance via data driven digital engagement approach with relevant social consumer touch points and constantly improve KPI including traffic, conversion, basket size and repeat purchase by content management and digital tracking tools
· Work closely with Brand teams to integrate social commerce into brand activities including brand regional animations and hallmarks
· Work closely with Brand teams on crafting the right upskilling for Beauty Advisors or Make Up artists to become strong brand advocates and ensure excellent brand image
· Manage relationships with social commerce 3rd party partners and work directly with the key Account Managers including commercial eJBP negotiations
· Maintain social commerce channels roll out roadmap together with internal/external stakeholders
· Support on eJBP conversations with external platform including commercial agreement, animations calendar and regional activations.
· Support in development of platforms new features, livestream activities, affiliates, and content optimizations
· Provide insights to local markets on customer shopping trends and track on-going performances at a regional level
· Support closely local teams on their media strategies to drive further visibility of their social commerce activations
· Animate social commerce champions community and share best practices across the region
· Monitor evolution of social commerce landscape in SAPMENA with competitor analysis, provide ecommerce insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
· Support and consolidate division advocacy and influence monthly performance and provide social listening insights to improve Earned Media across brands.
· 2-3 years of ecommerce experience (including relevant experience managing social commerce platforms)
· Excellent visual, oral presentation and written communication skills required
· Demonstrate experience managing social commerce platforms and influencers/affiliates
· Experience in building, managing and influencing relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the region as well as headquarters
· Team player and collaborative spirit, experience managing 3rd party partner relationship
· Ability to prioritize, highly commercial with a data driven mindset