Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Media Jornada
Ubicación: Florida - FIELD
The International Designer Collections (IDC) is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of Giorgio Armani Beauty and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine fragrances include Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, Maison Margiela, Drakkar, and Yves Saint Laurent. IDC has an exciting opportunity available for a Sephora Education Specialist in Miami, FL.
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Sephora Education Specialist – GA Beauty
FLSA status: Non Exempt
Division: Luxury (International Designer Collections)
Supervisor Title: National Sales and Training Director
Location: Miami, FL
Section 2: Job Summary Sephora Education Specialist
As an IDC Sephora Education Specialist (SES) specific to Giorgio Armani Beauty, you will focus on building educational foundation of your Sephora partners – the Sephora Cast Members, Store Leadership, and District Leadership. As a GAB Sephora SES, you will represent these IDC brands by sharing your skills and knowledge with a focus on building store partnership and maximizing the IDC brand business in each of your stores. You are the ones that bring the brands to life every day by creating a unique experience for Cast Members and you will cultivate their understanding of the brands.
Training, Learning and Development
GAB SES will receive general brand education as well as brand specific onboarding. To build product knowledge and connection to the brand, each SES will be enrolled in Brand Induction prior to starting. Additionally, each SES will spend time with the National Sales and Training Director for learning and onboarding.
The career path for an SES in L’Oreal is limitless with potential to build a career in sales, education, merchandising, or events.
Section 3: Key Job Accountabilities
· Responsible for weekly, monthly and yearly total retail performance within territory. Must maintain knowledge of the trends of individual business segments and all of the key business drivers within each segment. Monitor ranking and competitive retail performance within each store. Ensure rank increase objectives are being met.
· Oversee education and training of launches and key focus products customized to the business dynamic of each store. Develop relationships and partner with key influencers that will help drive business in each store.
· Plan, communicate and execute all in-store events to ensure achievement of retail goal. Recruit, train, Sephora-ize, and motivate Brand Rep team necessary for flawless event execution.
· Arrange and spearhead all Business Brand Review meetings with store leadership. Responsible to develop and execute action plans based on key store opportunities.
· Monitor merchandising compliance, stock flow, and gondola/linear shopability within each store.
· Ongoing communication and strategizing with NSTD regarding business performance, stock/merchandising issues, as well as insights into store dynamics.
• Collaborate with store leadership and operations team to identify opportunities with stock levels.
Section 4: Qualifications
· 5-7 years’ of industry related experience
· Passion for artistry and ability to demonstrate and motivate teams through execution of advanced makeup application
· Experience engaging in social media regarding trends, brands and focus products
· Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
· Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
· Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
· Must possess reliable means of transportation
· Willing and able to travel overnight
· Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Section 5: Required Competencies
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description