Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Reporting to the Division General Manager, the Shopper Activation Manager will lead 3 key pillars of Business Planning, Category Management and Visual Merchandising, and play a key role in driving overall growth strategy of the division.
- Define Business Development strategy including Shopper & Channel Activation Plans, Pricing & Promotional strategies to effectively grow overall division
- Develop Revenue Growth Management (RGM) capabilities and successful deployment in local market
- Spearhead overall retail space productivity analysis, evaluations of key activities and providing recommendations for improvements
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper) strategy, ad equate mix activation plan
- Drive effective Visual Merchandising for online and offline to improve shopper journey
- Lead overall Channel and Portfolio strategy for both online and offline channels
- Strategize minoration and Below-the-Line (BTL) spend efficiency
- Bachelors degree in Business Management/Marketing or a relevant field
- At least 8 years previous experience within a similar role within a consumer-goods related industry (FMCG/CPG) would be an added advantage
- Critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
- Thrives in operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Highly developed analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.