Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Comunidad Autonoma de Madrid
We are looking for 4/5 years experience in the CRM field.
Assist all brands in their ramp up in CRM: he / she will support Brands in generating customer insights and generating customer centric campaigns.
Manage the local CRM Platform:
• Optimize the CRM platform usage; ensure it works seamlessly across the organization.
• Lead and Optimize the existing CRM to increase sales.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively.
• Ensure database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities, always have a test and learn approach.
Execute local CRM Programs:
• Create local CRM Programs to engage consumer.
• Provide CRM data & Insights to e-commerce for Data driven decisions.
• Provide CRM data & insights to Digital Specialists.
• Maximize efficiency & costs.
• Manage sales workforces (Beauty Advisors) to execute campaigns in ECI.
• Incremental revenue of the CRM activities (control group analysis)
• Results of Campaigns (Open Rate, CTR, CR)
• CRM structure capabilities and responsiveness to Internal Customer/Brands
• Action, experience in impacting business with CRM solutions.
• Excellence, experience in implementing different CRM applications.
• Passion for Work, active in CRM technologies and capabilities.
• Experience with databases.
• Ability to translate customers’ data & behaviours into business opportunities.
• Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Focus on analytics to take decisions based on data