Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Madrid (Madrid)
Analytics management to develop the ecommerce channel 100% performance orientated (D2C + indirect + CRM) so actionable insights can be translated into e-business growth.
Power BI, SPSS, SQL, Firebase, Google Analytics, Excel to perform Dashboarding, Analytics & Data Visualization.
Nice to have: R, Tableau, Predictive Modeling.
• Perform customer-specific analysis of e-commerce channel to deliver insights to key customers and conduct similar analysis for e-boutiques
– Optimize assortment and stocking by analyzing SKU profitability and SKU velocity
– Understand budget data for pay-per-click accounts to manage campaign costs and provide expense information to clients
– Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data
– Track shopper’s buying journey to optimize conversion in all e-commerce channels (e.g., what they like and dislike, which products are in high demand recently, what time of the year the demand for certain products rises, etc.
– Keep commercial teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and advise them on how to tweak
• Maximize data access in eD2C to scale indirect E-Commerce opportunities
• Maximize ‘Inteliens’ tool to map key visibility areas of client websites
• Develop models to simulate the financial impact of digital marketing campaigns (including media performance)