Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Madrid (Madrid)
Improve SEO positioning of L'Oréal brands across markets, categories and territories by working together with brands and the agency in the content strategy definition.
Close collaboration with the Global CDMO in transversal initiatives and implement general guidelines.
Co-leading with the Paid Search team to define integrated strategies to gain visibility in defined priority territories.
· Contribute to this global Search Strategy with our local wow and point of view in each case
· Develop – aligned with paid search – a local SEARCH Strategy and assure its implementation.
· Managing the SEO agency's teams and their relationship with L'ORÉAL
· Monitoring of SEO objectives in each brand's key territories and maximize SEO leaderboard results
· Identify opportunities within the SEO landscape to drive meaningful traffic and growth
· Consultancy and support to brands in the different areas associated with SEO: content strategy, technical aspects, link building/PR, etc.
· SEO trainings for all teams (mainly digital community, marketing and communication)
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED