• Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
• Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Participate in developing teams.
Professional & Technical Competencies:
MANAGING ACCOUNTING NORMS AND INTERNAL CONTROLS
• Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the group accounting & managment standards including GAAP/IFRS
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION
• Defines and produces financial reporting across all businesses.
• Drives & educates processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices.
MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Analyzer, Compass, Magnitude...).
PLAN & ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
• Calculates & interprets financial results.
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
• Sets objectives, goals & targets.Recommends changes in a strategic direction.
OPTIMIZE COST OF SALES
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance: PRI, cost benefit analysis, distribution, and knowledge of entire supply chain.
BUDGET FOR GROWTH
• Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with business: P&L, overhead, balance sheet, and working capital.
• Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets.
PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER
• Using the L’Oreal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business.
• Using the L’Oreal knowledge, and market/financial expertise, to provide strategic recommendations contributing to the overall effectiveness.