5 to 10 years experience in sales, business development, category management and marketing are desirable. A digital background is of high interest.
- Under the supervision of the Key Account Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible ,
- Builds a retailer specific development plan , and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners
Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…)
Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities