Do you want to join the CMI team?
We are looking for a person to drive and implement the MARKET INSIGHTS action plan by providing high-quality deliverables into the growth strategy of the business.
- Propose and formalize the framework of projects of studies (objectives, timing, human and material resources) and take part in the brief;
- Buyer / retailer analysis;
- Purchase patterns;
- Management of tools like Kantar;
- Use and develop appropriate methods (including social listening) to answer hypothesis of the brief. Plan and carry out studies (Market data consolidation, Panels follow-up, Brand and category evolution, Opportunity of growth), collect 360 data and always guarantee reliability and quality of data (process and content);
- Drives, collects and analyses data: brand, product experiences, market & shopper;
- Contribute to data intelligence with stakeholders and develop data and tools software expertise;
- Analyze results and translate data into meaningful consumer and market insights (integrating new trends, prospective/ innovation and socio-economic data in internal decision making;
- Integrates social insights data;
- Drive and challenge agencies on external studies and guarantee application and compliance to Group methods and standards. Create and maintain constructive relationships with the agencies;
- Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders using collaborative & agile Group tools and project mods;
- Present and communicate in a synthetic way in order to help the team make the best decision.
- Monitor the budget in scope.