Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Madrid (Madrid)
KEY JOBS ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Ensure the management of the Business in the context of the objectives defined.
· Manage the processes associated with the Plan, Budget and Trends in his/her area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee. Present and discuss with the zone budget and trend proposals.
· Draw attention to the BU's risks and opportunities and propose proactive and strategic solutions to the Management Committee and the division DAF
· Supervise the drafting of monthly reports
· Participate in developing the team while boosting Simplicity levers to foster cooperation and positive Pulse results.
· Implement processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
· Ensure that the procedures and good practices pertaining to Internal Control are applied and respected.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
· Master management standards: controlling, accounting & internal control
· Efficient use of reporting and consolidation tools: Compass, SAP and Board
· Experience in controlling positions of 8-10 years
· Budget for growth to achieve the overall business & financial targets
· Advanced level in English and desirable French intermediate level
· Desirable experience in auditing or consulting
· Proactive and challenging spirit together with strong leadership skills