Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Localización: Edison, NJ
País: United States
NYX Professional Makeup Sales Associate
Menlo Park- Edison, NJ
About NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The NYX Sales Associate will demonstrate exceptional customer service selling skills, operational know how, be knowledgeable in all product categories, and be ready to assist customers with determining their needs. Our Associates are “beauty junkies”, with a passion for self-expression and fun. Our Sales Associates are encouraged to foster a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
· Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to the customers.
· Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and events.
· Complies with all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
· Assist in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times. This includes all operational needs.
· Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate store needs.
· Stocks and organizes merchandise as necessary.
· Assist in the execution of merchandise calendar, sales promotions, and events as necessary.
· Performs all duties as directed by supervisor.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
· Passion for beauty
· Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.