The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As brand Sales Coordinator your key responsibilities are outlined below; in this role the expectation is that your primary focus is on the 0 – 3 months, supporting the sales team to plan and execute retailer activity, on time and in full. You will be accountable for key retailer admin and support on sales team projects.
Your role is retailer centric with 80% of your time focussed on supporting the team to deliver best in class retailer account management. The remainder of your remit is to share best practice and market insight from time in stores, on e-retail sites and presenting insights to the business, e.g. ROI, activity results, market winners and losers, etc
o Key customer admin (NAM sign off)
- NLF’s: Complete, submit and manage NLF’s for retailers requiring specific format/detail
- Promo nominations: Complete, submit and manage promo nomination forms for all retailers requiring specific format/detail (NAM sign off)
o Retail reporting
- W+1: Weekly EPOS reporting, collate and distribute. Account level for Mancom and RBMs
- M+1: Monthly 100% panel, collate and distribute. Non EPOS account level for Sales Team and Finance
- W-1: Weekly update to Brand team and RBMs with summary of activity for the week ahead including highlights
o Ad hoc
- Brand specific, e.g. icon, top door, etc trackers
- Projects for development, exposure and progression
Store Level Support
o Manage retailer store level requests for events and show materials
o Launch coordination e.g. execution of
o Ad hoc, prioritized in collaboration with the NAM
Data and Info
o Retailer insights
- Share learnings, bets practice and ideas from the market
- Support NAMs with retailer data and customer portals (Boots adcard) for key campaigns and ad hoc activity
o Data expert
- Support NAMs with data and info to review key retailer activity
o Store visits
- Prepare info needed for Mancom visits to stores, e.g. results
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.