Urban Decay Cosmetics is seeking an energetic, sales-driven, Sales Coordinator to join our team in New Hampshire.
A Sales Coordinator drives sales revenue to exceed budget by motivating and training store sales associates and brand Selling Specialists while cultivating strong account relationships. When in-store a Sales Coordinator sells side-by-side with the team.
- Ability to motivate, train and influence sales people to sell Urban Decay Cosmetics through sharing knowledge by coaching and teaching about: the product, the brand and make-up application while exhibiting strong account follow-through. This includes: planning and executing successful events, selling product, building the sale through make-up application.
- When in-store: sell side-by-side with the team and lead by example when: demonstrating product, building a sale, maintaining cleanliness standards, respecting store standards, following policies and procedures and applying make-up.
- Build and maintain store relationships through consistent communication with the Counter and Store Selling Teams. Conduct quarterly store trainings to: introduce and train new product, reinforce core products and inform and motivate the team about selling UD products. Partner with direct supervisor in regards to executing Store Manager Meetings.
- Plan and manage time effectively when scheduling store visits to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in driving revenue.
- Plan, participate and execute store events to make budget / goals.
- Review and analyze daily & weekly budget achievement by door and where applicable by Selling Specialist. Reinforce achievement by door compared to budget, last year and comp goals. Partner with Area Sales Manager and/or Sales Executives to establish a plan by door and by Beauty Artist to achieve or exceed budget.
- Understand business in order to partner and plan store visits which best impact the business Plan in-store coverage during key store hours.
- Work with and coach others to achieve budget and targets by product and by door.
- Make deadlines for all requests including but not limited to: calendars (as outlined by account), expense reports and event recaps. Complete follow through as committed and agreed with the Accounts and others on the team.
- Communicate fact-based human resource concerns and issues to your Sales Executive or Area Sales Manager, in a timely manner and follow through as agreed.
- Strong make-up application and artistry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, good written communication skills
- Strong ability to be a team player
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good coaching and teaching skills
- Duties may require travel and overnight stay
- Light lifting (less than 40 pounds)
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
- 2 years’ experience applying & selling make-up
- Intuitive ability to use either a Blackberry or iPhone and knowledge to complete Excel formats, draft Word documents and function successfully in Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Airset
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
- 1-year experience applying & selling make-up
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While we’ve grown like crazy since then, we haven’t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry’s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
Urban Decay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are part of the L'Oréal group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.