Sephora Education Specialist – L’Oreal – IDC (International Design Collections) Yves Saint Laurent/Giorgio Armani
Job Summary Sephora Education Specialist:
As an IDC Sephora Education Specialist (SES) specific to Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani Beauty, you will focus on building the educational foundation of your Sephora partners – Cast Members, Store Leadership, and District Leadership. SES grow and leverage store partnerships to maximize brand business in each of their territories. As an SES, you will bring the brand to life every day by cultivating unforgettable experiences for Cast Members, so they develop an understanding of, and passion for Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent.
Training, Learning and Development
Sephora Education Specialists for Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani Beauty will receive brand specific onboarding. To build product knowledge and a connection to the brand, each SES will be enrolled in Brand Induction prior to starting. Additionally, each SES will spend time with the National Sales and Training Director for enhanced learning and onboarding.
The career path for an SES at L’Oréal is limitless with potential to build a career in sales, education, merchandising, or events.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and yearly total retail performance within a set geographic territory. Must maintain knowledge of individual business segment trends and all of the key business drivers within each segment. Monitor ranking and competitive retail performance within each store. Ensure rank increase objectives are being met.
- Oversee education and training of launches and key focus products customized to the business dynamic of each store. Develop relationships and partner with key influencers that will help drive business.
- Plan, communicate and execute all in-store events to ensure achievement of retail goal. Recruit, train, Sephora-ize, and motivate brand representative team for flawless event execution.
- Arrange and spearhead all business brand review meetings with store leadership. Develop and execute action plans based on key store opportunities.
- Monitor merchandising compliance, stock flow, and gondola/linear shop-ability within each store.
- Ongoing communication and strategizing with NSTD regarding business performance, stock/merchandising issues, as well as insights into store dynamics.
- Collaborate with store leadership and operations team to identify opportunities with stock levels.
- 5-7 years of industry related experience
- Passion for artistry and ability to demonstrate and motivate teams through execution of advanced makeup application
- Experience engaging in social media regarding trends, brands and focus products
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
- Must possess reliable means of transportation
- Willing and able to travel overnight
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft
- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
- Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
- Interacts Effectively
- Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
- Manages Complexity
- Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
- Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
- Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.