Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
Job Title: Manager, Sales Reporting Analytics
Division: Sub Distribution
Supervisor Title: AVP, Store Sales Analytics
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Manager, Sales Reporting & Analysis is responsible for all reporting needs in support of vendor sales programs and activities in the sub-distribution channel. The position compiles, organizes, and reports sales data and information to support SalonCentric Sub-Distribution team, as well as providing partner brand reporting. Communicates and works directly with AVP of Store Sales and AVP Sales & Operations to develop and institute reporting tools to assist sub-distributor owners and sales managers to properly manage the business. This position will work directly with the Store Analytics team to collaborate and support Omni-Channel reporting on ad-hoc basis. The position will also be responsible for a broad range of sales administration projects and tasks.
- Responsible for managing all key reports and tracking key performance indicators
- Administer and provide reporting of vendor programs and activities (sell-through, color conversions, rebates, credits).
- Develop and maintain a set of automated and standardized sales reports to be used on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis by Sr. management team.
- Develop PowerBI dashboards with key KPI’s at Territory and National Levels
- Manage and maintain sales phasing
- Develop and manage a sales tracking and e-reporting process. Update e-reporting weekly/monthly to include:
- YTD sales ranking reports
- End-of-month sales reports by Region/Division/District/Territory
- Identify, develop and implement best practices in the execution of sales business plans; drive and lead strategic initiatives to address trends and dynamics in relevant sales channels; provide processes and insights to drive all major business initiatives
- Analyze and recommend optimal resource utilization and ROI for selling activities; analyze sales data for trends and accuracy; extract data, prepare reports and identify sales trends; translate sales data into presentations for senior leadership; identify and recommend sales force effectiveness initiatives
- Collaborate closely with Store Sales Analytics team to share best practices and leverage Omni-Channel reporting
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field required.
- At least 3-5 years of sales analytics experience within retail or related industry
- Excellent skills in the following areas: organization, communication, accuracy and personal initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in his/her work.
- Extremely well organized; ability to balance competing demands in a very busy environment
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes tasks before being asked
- Flexible to accommodate last minute changes and demands from multiple sources
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Proficient and comfortable with technology and troubleshooting routine technological issues
◄ Volver a lista de empleos