Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Job Title: Sales and Training Executive (STE)
Division: Wholesale Sales
Supervisor Title: Field Vice President and/or VP, Wholesale Sales
Location: Within assigned district
The Sales and Training Executive is responsible for retail sales per door and personnel and education strategy for department and specialty door accounts. Maintain excellent relationships within assigned department and/or specialty accounts. Manage accounts to maximize daily and monthly business goals, promotional activities and launches.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
· 3 to 5 years of retail management experience, with at least 3 to 5 years managing multiple freestanding store locations with broad geographic scope.
· Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational excellence by hiring, leading, motivating and developing effective KCRs including management.
· Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
· Strong merchandising skills and proven leader in designing and implementation of traffic driving initiatives.
· Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of the business landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required.
· Ability to stand and move about the store more than 90% of scheduled shift.
· Ability to lift 20lbs or more throughout the scheduled shift.
· Ability to travel 60-80% based on business needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field a requirement.