Función Laboral: Otros
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
· Verification of product composition & communication (product claim) in compliance to relevant regulations
· Scientific representation / liaison within industry and professional associations as well as government agencies.
· Ensure regulatory affairs activities are conducted ethically, accurately and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
· Manage the process to obtain regulatory approvals within the identified timeframes and provides information to internal organizations regarding the status of product approvals
· Overview and analysis new draft / existing regulatory requirements, policy, issues and provide strategic recommendation in order to anticipate impact to internal organization/ business and communicate to the Management
· Management of Undesirable Event (data collection/record, internal & external report, data analysis).
· Technical & scientific support to Consumer Advisory Department / Call Center.
Provide technical support & management of internal & external audit (GMP, GDP, Halal, product labeling & product claim)
Internal coordination and handle ad hoc projects such as new brand acquisition/integration, halal certification, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably degree in Pharmacy / Chemistry / Biology / Toxicology or Professional degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacist)
- Minimum 9 years of working experience in Scientific Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Business Development of Cosmetic / FMCG /Pharmaceutical
- Good verbal and written communication skills (EN & IND)
- Rigorous and precise work
- Team player with strong engagement skills
- Project management skills with customer service orientation skills
- Proactive, take initiative, analytical thinking, get results by convincing and perform thorough investigations
- - Computer skills (Microsoft Office), including database management