Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Develop innovative color cosmetics with long wear properties. Work directly with staff scientist to formulate, optimize, and test new systems.
Explore new technologies for extended wear color products.
- Assist in in-vitro experiments to analyze wear.
- Develop simplex and full formulas for long wear color products.
- Prepare and deliver testing samples on time to support internal/external collaboration.
- Maintain precise experiment record and support patent application.
- Must be a recent graduate (graduated after June 1, 2016) from an undergraduate program in Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Bioengineering, or Biochemistry.
- Solid knowledge of structure and property relationship of materials, preferably with hand-on experience and knowledge in emulsions and cosmetic formulations.
- Experience and knowledge on foundation formulation architectures a plus.
- Be able to follow safety rules in the lab, perform experiments independently and deliver reliable data.
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on raw materials, experiment records and related documents.
- Creative and self-motivated a must.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo