Performance testing of innovative technologies for hair care in a team-oriented environment. Interact with various groups within R&I, proof of concept testing, and assist in smooth transition of the technology to Applied Research labs.
- Demonstrate new technology performance for hair care benefits
- Communicate (written and oral) research findings
- Investigate, propose solutions to problems and bring them to the attention of the supervisor
- Demonstrate creativity and propose technical solutions towards project objectives
- Work with other members of the team proactively
- Stay current on research in industry and general scientific fields by reading Journals and attending conferences
- Works on expanding hair knowledge
- Learn grooming habits and concerns of consumers of diverse backgrounds
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biology or related field of science required or Masters Degree with 1-5 years of related work experience
- Experience in working on hair technologies is highly desirable
- Execution of ideas/concepts for hair benefits
- Independent critical thinker, problem solver that can thrive in a corporate research environment and is willing to grow in their role
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a long-term basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.