Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
I. MAJOR FUNCTION
- Coding raw materials requested by the US Laboratories.
- Data Acquisition for Safety Evaluation of raw materials
II. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receive and properly prioritize, with the laboratories input, Declaration of Interests. Adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Work with Raw Material Technical Experts and suppliers to obtain information necessary for the coding of raw materials and completion of safety evaluations.
- Coordinate with other support groups as necessary to ensure codification of raw materials.
- Host monthly Declaration of Interest meetings
- Be able to summarize activities and highlight blocking points to the necessary stakeholders.
- Oversee sampling activities
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Computer usage skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- A B.S. in chemistry or chemical engineering with at least 1 – 2 years of experience or a Masters. Preference will be given to those with experience in analytical chemistry
- Knowledge of French a plus.
- This position requires a mature, self motivated, contributor who must interact with suppliers frequently on an independent basis in obtaining documentation necessary for coding of raw materials.This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills to discuss frequently with the labs their coding requests, and work closely with support groups in the U.S. and France to ensure requests are handled in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos