Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Shanghai - Shanghai
Help create and ensure the prompt availability of quality products for businesses that are safe and effective, suitable for mass production, and in line with the brand/category innovation strategy. Ensure launch commitments are met with regard to lead times and costs.
• Ensure the quality, safety and performance of formulas
• Integrate and develop innovative technologies that offer results the consumer can perceive
• Propose and develop formulas in line with the marketing policy and consumer expectations
• Officialise formulas in a prompt manner by coordinating and validating all development phases and providing updates on formula availability
• Provide monitoring (scientific, technological, patent, evaluation, etc.) and contribute to safeguarding L’Oréal intellectual property
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations within the laboratory
• Emphasise the value of technologies to businesses through strong product pitches; where necessary, help improve the relevance and conformity of communication on technical and regulatory matters in line with L’Oréal procedures and positioning
• Play an active role in recruiting, developing and managing teams; develop know-how and expertise
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Transforms scientific/technical knowledge into inventions and innovations.
• Creates actives, technologies and products to maximize the perceived performance.
• Interprets results in the most relevant way and communicates them with integrity
• Continuously develops expertise and researches new technologies or methods. Shares and passes on scientific/technical expertise.
• Leverage digital to accelerate innovation, to open new areas of performance and develop connected cosmetic.
CREATIVITY INSPIRED BY CONSUMERS
• Develops knowledge of consumers in all their diversity.
• Proposes creative ideas or scientific concepts based on consumer insights
• Translates consumer/market insights into outstanding product performance goals. ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR INNOVATION
• Generates big concepts or technologies
• Takes risks to create radical or disruptive innovation and manages them in an effective way
• Maximizes major innovation projects, prioritizes and simplifies.
• Ensures compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP FOR INNOVATION
• Shares the vision and translates it into effective goals
• Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals
• Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
• Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities.
• Acts / leads with human sensitivity
• Displays sensitivity to our “métier”
• Demonstrates entrepreneurship
• Achieves results, with integrity
• Manages complexity
• Interacts effectively