Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Demand Planning
Division: Consumer Products
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: Director - Demand Planning
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
The Demand Planning - Senior Analyst will, under the supervision of the Demand Planning Director, partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to establish and manage reference level statistical forecasts. Provide focus and integration of data/market intelligence to develop a 15-month rolling forecast that is consistent with market trends and is aligned with business strategy to supports operations, sales and financial planning. Communicate demand forecast plans and the assumptions behind them through the supply chain. Work closely with the Supply Planning /S&OP teams to identify and resolve changes in the forecast and their impact on the supply chain. Update and monitor process key performance indicators and diagnostics to ensure continual forecast improvement efforts and prepare analyses, documentation.
- Develop 15 month rolling demand forecasts of all items falling in accountable segment of the business, while reducing inventory/working capital and minimizing forecast variability
- Gather and incorporate all sources of market intelligence to produce the best possible operational forecast
- Ensure current trends are incorporated into the demand plan
- Ensure that promotional display programs included in the demand plan are reconciled with the sales team
- Communicate demand forecast plans and the assumptions behind them to key supply chain stakeholders
- Work closely with the Supply Planning/BSM to identify and resolve changes in the forecast and their impact on the supply chain
- Update and monitor key performance indicators and diagnostics to ensure continual forecast improvement efforts and prepare written analyses, documentation, reports or other data of a quality requiring minimal supervisory review
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative business discipline
- 2+ years work experience preferably within a FMCG industry; forecasting experience preferred
- Software Skills: Proficiency with MS Office required, intermediate MS Excel preferred, experience with a forecast modeling tool helpful
- Ability to work cross functionally, build relationships and excel in a team environment
What’s In It For You:
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate adisability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.