Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Piscataway, NJ
País: United States
Position Overview: This position follows accounting, financial and internal control policies and procedures to support major financial objectives and policies specifically for capital and indirect management.
- Responsible for communication, analysis and commentary for variance analysis reporting and managing cost control for select P&L/balance sheet accounts and cost centers.
- Identify risks and opportunities and make recommendations for area(s) of responsibility for actuals versus various forecasting periods.
- Assist in the plan, Trend, and Budget process for department(s) by preparing and analyzing various financial schedules and related reports.
- Analyze financial progress and report variances with comments to management accordingly.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure purchase orders are accurate and approved timely, as well as lead quarterly purchase order trainings with teams.
- Analyze blocked and parked invoices and work with owners to resolve.
- Partner with and provide financial support and expertise to operating departments to educate about the financial impact of their business actions and decisions.
- Lead monthly meetings with stakeholders and communicate specific recommendations for reducing costs and improving profits.
- Responsible for plant fixed assets tracking and manages the accounting and financial reporting of capital commitments and projections, including all related monthly close responsibilities: (not limited to) capital PO approvals, creation of internal orders and rebate agreements, booking of depreciation and amortization, review of idle assets and tagging of plant assets.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reports and presents analyses to assist Controller with financial close.
- Produces monthly reporting and KPIs for areas of responsibility using various financial systems, including completion of finance deck with key metrics
- Ensure efficient costing for repeat and launch product codes and input bill of material and price code changes. Confirm costing accurately reflects production operations.
- Partner with plant management to discuss production and costing issues.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience (3-5 years’ work experience for Sr. level) in an accounting or finance position, manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with budgets, trends, and financial variance analysis to include comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and accounting reporting tools/databases.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Transactional expert in SAP – understand technology and coach operational partners. (Experience in SAP preferred)
- Ability to extract data and have an understanding of relational database concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports as well as evaluating details to analyze data and create summary of information/trends.
- Ability to interact effectively with various operational departments and levels of the organization (inside or outside the plant).
- Experience in Power BI a plus.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos