Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Senior Analyst, IT Data Reporting & Visualization
L'Oréal Research & Innovation
The individual in this position is responsible for supporting and developing R&I business intelligence / visualization applications. In conjunction with the global team, the incumbent will support the existing Business Objects or Microsoft BI applications as well as develop new applications and reports. The person will be the focal point in the zone for training and license coordination.
· Provide support and training for the R&I Business Objects applications as well as the Microsoft BI suite and Spotfire.
· Work with various R&I departments to develop new data visualization solutions and with Scientific Computing to develop visualizations for the results of their specific algorithms.
· Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from multiple sources and tools to develop key metrics and dashboards
· Coordinate the use of and licenses for BI tools within the Zone (BO, Microsoft BI, Spotfire, etc.)
· Coordinate support calls with the Paris team and help to plan enhancements.
· Work with global team members to define or conform to the global application standards. Ensure that local applications and innovations fit within this framework.
· Interact with suppliers and external service providers as necessary to execute proof of concept tests for innovative tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical Computer Science discipline required
· 3-5 years Business Objects development.
· Experience using Microsoft Power BI and D3.js is a plus.
· Knowledge and hands on use of multiple technologies, programming languages, database systems, and web development environments a plus.
· Intermediate to Advanced SQL experience
· Hands on experience defining key metrics and building dashboards
· Project management experience
· Able to work effectively alone or in multidisciplinary and virtual teams.
· Customer focus – ability to work effectively with non-technical people to understand and document their requirements.
· Key attributes: active listening skills, excellent organization and presentation skills, inquisitive, creative, innovative, positive nature, team player and collaborator; self-motivated; passion for technology
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with French language ability a plus.
· Scientific knowledge or laboratory work experiences a plus.
· Travel – 5% (International and Domestic)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.