10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001
** you will be able to work from home two days each week **
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - DIGITAL IT
Senior Analyst, Salesforce Interaction Studio
L’Oreal Group has embraced the digital era and advanced many leading consumer facing digital solutions across its business units. Personalization is an area of vast strategic focus and will power the next phase of our digital transformation. We are in the process of rolling out Salesforce Interaction Studio for personalization across all web, email, and social touchpoints. With over 30 beauty and cosmetic brands that fall under the L’Oreal umbrella, our goal is to bring high value customer experiences across all digital channels.
We seek a technical developer and product owner that will manage the implementation, development, and operations of the tool. This individual will be responsible for working across Digital IT and Corporate Marketing to build and maintain the implementation of Interaction studio. Additionally, this individual will work with all 30+ brands that operate in the US to support the launch of campaigns, tests, and personalized experiences published through Interaction Studio.
- Become L’Oréal’s technical expert in deploying and maintaining L'Oréal's recommendation and on-site personalization and recommendation engine
- Build custom experiences for personalization, testing and product recommendations across L’Oréal’s brand websites and email campaigns.
- Set up campaigns in SaaS engine platform to help brands execute cross-channel (site, email, social) promotions and messages.
- Lead development of JS implementations and CSS templates for brand use of on-site a/b testing experiences
- Test and validate campaign execution with goals of developing best practices in activation and performance measurement across brands
- Assist with reporting needs to help business understand adoption and performance with data analysis, query development, and troubleshooting data issues
- Manage inbound and outbound integrations of the platform across the organization
- Identify growth opportunities for brands usage of personalization through knowledge sharing, technical integrations, and expansion of channel activations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing, or related field or at least 3 years of experience in web development, AdTech, or similar
- Experience or exposure with one of the following A/B testing tools: Salesforce Interaction Studio, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely, or similar tool.
- Experience or exposure with one of the following recommendation/personalization engines: Salesforce Interaction Studio (Evergage), Bluecore, Blueshift, Dynamic Yield or similar tool.
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies, specifically cookies, data layer DOM, CSS and
- Understanding of basic ETL/ELT and data engineering methodologies
- Understanding of the MarTech/AdTech ecosystem a plus.
- Management of web/cloud-based platforms as administrator and developer
- Exposure to solution architecture and best practices of a/b testing and personalization tools
- Exposure to data visualization/BI tools
- Functional and technical communication skill with demonstrated business and IT collaboration
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.