Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
JOB TITLE Senior Financial Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain Finance
REPORTS TO: AVP - Finance, Supply Chain
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the budget and trend. Assists with preparation of associated presentations.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Manage and maintains various financial planning systems inputs and outputs (CRS, Compass, and Magnitude)
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget/trend for select P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Supports Warehouse team in the areas of inventory control and Indirect spending.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
- Identify process improvements/innovation opportunities within Job function.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- SAP a plus.
- Must possess strong: analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos