Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Jersey City
The Senior Art Director will play a key role in our digital/social creative team. This person will be involved in visual and brand concepting, strategizing and creating new ways showcase product and tutorials on our social channels. The senior art director will be responsible for content/design that is signature to IT by developing social campaigns, as well as develop branded platform templates that increase client engagement. One who has passion for original content and cosmetics is a huge plus.
- Art direct internal photo shoots
- Ideate on innovative digital 360 campaigns with digital and social
- Push and inspire the team to produce work that is unique to IT
- Develop high level art direction decks that are appropriate for the digital channels
- Lead brainstorming with teams to ideate on campaign direction
- Present work to the senior team and articulate ideas while maintaining composure
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality
- Understand and strategically apply the latest platform/industry/creative trends and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity in this space for the brand
- Manage and mentor a team of designers
- 10 plus years graphic design experience with a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, and user experience.
- Strong prestige brand creative aesthetic. Experience working in beauty or luxury brands and agency experience a plus.
- Expertise knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant web and graphic tools
- Has a working knowledge of social media environments
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups
- Pro-active problem solving abilities
- Strong understanding of branding and social media design
- Experience working in an internal creative shop or agency
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape
- Willing and able to contribute to the creative spirit and teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo