Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
Research & Innovation
Clark, New Jersey
Senior Chemist II- Development, Make Up Labs
I. MAJOR FUNCTION
- Sets up Orchestra projects for US DEV Make-Up labs including Open Development and CO DEV labs as requested and / or initiated by Marketing Magellan project management database including lab maintenance or dis-engagements.
- Schedule monthly meetings with the lab heads and/or their representatives to review and discuss orchestra projects status (consistency of date, change in directions, objective, number of shades, time adjustments and formula complexity.
- Run reports (lab capacity, time entry, resources, development, lab activity cubes, Pillar, Business Intelligence, Business Objects) to monitor activities and then discuss analysis / conclusions with Management heads.
- Interact in a team-oriented environment within R&I to identify trends, assist and direct where necessary for additional training / understanding, troubleshooting in relationship to other key applications of project management and performance.
- Closes all Orchestra projects (completed and/or abandoned by Lab/MKTG) when notified; reviews data to reflect project work and formula activities.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Create visibility of all projects – new, forecaste and/or dis-engagement for better staff management and visibility.
- Work closely with key Corporate teams - DIMP, Plants / OMA, SRC and French Dis-engagement teams to identify new raw material replacement and effective strategies with potential insight for product compliance.
- Project management follow-up for improved workload.
- Work closely with labs to ensure a smooth transition of new projects and / or dis-engagement projects on current technologies.
- Communicate and project visibility to Management for lab and Brand activities.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Science Degree, with strong academic background in science and/or cosmetics, skin, hair background.
- Excellent knowledge of internal applications – Formulation Center, Officialization.net, MPnet, Bridge, etc.
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in cosmetic / personal care industry.
- Be able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative and self-motivated. Be able to think out of the box and willing to take an extra step to get the job done.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of key MS Office functions – Excel, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos