Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
Location : United Kingdom - Hammersmith
Job Description: Digital Senior Buyer
Categories: Digital Infrastructure & Marketing
Loreal are looking for someone to join our Purchasing team based in the Hammersmith Offices, London. This role will cover both business as usual and strategic development of the category, focusing predominantly on Digital Infrastructure & Marketing services partners/providers. You will be covering the commercial and supplier management to ensure it contributes to shaping the Digital agenda across all Loreal brands/divisions. You will be looking at the full sourcing life cycle from initial strategy, tendering through to contract management and termination.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, your previous experience in strategic Digital procurement for a large blue chip organisation is integral. You must demonstrate your ability to manage the innovations & risks within this category/sector, sourcing life cycle as well as negotiating with new & preferred suppliers. Your understanding of digital procurement and strategy is imperative to your success in this role. Your ability to engage and negotiate with stakeholders from the Chief Marketing Officer, to brand managers will ultimately allow you to drive plans through to completion which is key to the success of this role.
Purpose of your new role
A position has arisen within the L'Oréal UK Purchasing team, reporting into the Head of Purchasing to support the growing spend & risks within the digital category explosion.
Your key job accountabilities
1 Contribute to & execute the strategy: liaising with our Global category managers in Paris, ensure the strategies for UKI are relevant to local market specificities and ensure we contribute to global strategies.
2. Be accountable for the agile procurement processes, ensuring we measure and reduce risk & deliver best value for money at a pace commensurate with the business objectives.
3. Have experience of delivering change – new supplier solutions, new tools, new ways of working in a complex multi-brand environment.
4. Lead complex
commercial reviews and to identify and deliver:
• Improved standards of performance and contribution from the right suppliers
• Internal efficiency improvements
• Cost savings opportunities and reduced total cost of ownership
• Incremental added value from our indirect suppliers
5. Engage with many & varied stakeholders to define user requirements to form the basis of a full request for proposal (RFP), on-board new suppliers &/or ways-of-working where necessary& assist with monitor compliance with negotiated contracts
6. Constantly seek out new opportunities to increase Purchasing’s Share of Voice and ensure that we are at the table in the right conversations and the right time
7. Be “comfortable with Finance” so that you
can clearly explain the intended impact on the company P&L
The ideal candidate will be a degree-educated or equivalent, confident and highly motivated procurement professional with around five years’ experience, with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of significant cost savings in the indirects space. They will also command a strong commercial understanding and an ability to manage major stakeholders and project streams, the role demands a high level of internal and external relationship management at senior level, both in the UK and in our head office in Paris.
Essential skills required
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding in buying processes and techniques, preferably in the FMCG industry. You must also be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach in addition to the following:
• Commercial understanding of strategic category management
• Strong Digital Infrastructure & marketing Services category knowledge
Displays strong stakeholder management skills, able to make a personal impact
and influence senior management
• Experienced contracts negotiator able to lead complex negotiations & manage contracts through their life-cycle measuring & driving demanding service levels
• Achievement of innovative results and proven track record of significant cost savings
• Self motivated leader and good team player
• Proficient basic knowledge of contract law
• Proficient financial analysis skills
• IT literate with advanced excel skills.
What we look for
You probably think of yourself as a strong negotiator. You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends. You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market. Passionate about beauty, you understand the importance of aesthetic quality, detail and the perfect choice of colour as well as how to negotiate a great contract.