Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
We are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager to join its Indirect Procurement team, covering marketing needs and reporting directly into the Head of Indirect Procurement. The role acts a key interface between agencies and marketing teams requires a rigorous understanding of marketing communications, brand building and also the commercial models used to partner with creative agencies.
The right profile will be able to influence at the highest level of the organization, manage complex stakeholder matrices and be able to thrive in an iterative, collaborative environment.
Sitting within the Finance team, and with a dotted line to Global Category Management, the role requires a strong communicator and negotiator, a business mindset, plus an ability to manage transformational projects that enhance business value and help marketing drive their objectives.
- Defines Agencies sourcing strategy: leverage market knowledge and opportunities to benefit from best in class agencies
- Supports key marketing stakeholders relationships, anticipates and analyses strategic brand needs
- Maximizes Supplier Relationship: build win-win relationships with partner agencies, challenge cost efficiency, follow action plans to embrace changes to ways of working
- Leads agency search, selection, pitch, negotiation, contract and performance evaluation.
- In line with L’Oréal core values: Negotiates with integrity, Operates according to internal control and support sustainably purchasing principles
Key experience & skills
Experience: 8+ years in procurement (Marketing experience is a plus)
Marketing industry and communication agency knowledge
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Ability to influence and manage complex stakeholder’s matrix
Ability to support Marketing’s digital transformation