Job Title: Senior Manager, Amazon Media - Consumer Products Division
Function: eCommerce, Digital Media
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: New York, NY
This role is tasked with leading eRetail media efforts with Amazon to drive strategy and execution that meets the business and campaign objective(s). Specifically, this role is responsible for working with marketing, commercial and agency teams to ensure the best performance of our brand investments. This role is responsible for up to 4 brands across four categories brands across at least two retailers.
As a dedicated Amazon Media lead for select CPD Brand(s), this role is well integrated and will closely collaborate with the Brand and Commercial teams, therefore has accountability to the team’s sales targets as well.
- Collaborate with the agency in identifying and recommending media investments for each brand with each retailer and gain key stakeholder alignment.
- Collaborate with Omni Shoppers on campaigns based on the business objective, media best practices, and historical learnings. Own campaign’s audience strategy (1P and 2P) and performance based on brand’s consumer target.
- Ensure flawless execution to meet omni-sales target every month, improve product rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand. Manage the process from start to finish, working with counterparts and cross-functional teams to maximize performance.
- Partner with agency and retailer to ensure timely campaign optimizations based on real-time performance.
- Deep dive into campaign omni-channel performance to determine insights and make recommendations for the future. Present campaign recaps and findings monthly to brand and customer team leadership.
- Act as internal expert for Amazon’s ecosystem, (i.e., organic, paid interactivity and algorithm impact) and cascade the information in a clear and concise manner. Advise brands on media activation opportunities.
- Potential to execute new beta opportunities, work collaboratively with counterparts. Participate in cross-divisional sharing sessions.
- Understand beauty market and monitor digital trends.
- BS/BA degree required
- Agency experience or similar role experience
- Strong expertise in display, search, and connectivity to national media tactics, understanding the full consumer journey to conversion.
- 5+ years in a media role responsible for managing media campaigns
- Ability to be client/retailer facing
- Experience in Ecommerce performance media a plus
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Teamwork/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division and with the retailers.
- Data driven: Must be data driven and have strong excel skills.
- Attention to detail ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own.
- Innovates and agility: eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.